It's not quite fall but summer is at its tail end. However, it's never too early to start crafting for fall in my opinion! With some easy Dollar tree DIYs shown in this video, clearance finds, and items I already had I create a transition into fall mantle for my living room with a farmhouse feel.
- DIY Dollar Tree Fall Décor from The Daily DIYer: https://youtu.be/plLXMQKFpmM
- DIY Farmhouse Candle Holders from KraftsbyKatelyn: https://youtu.be/Q7efr3GJt6k
- Bouquets & Vase Wood Sign Video: https://youtu.be/fjWdGX98KOc
- Chalk Couture: https://www.chalkcouture.com/5pdesigns
- Supplies for DIYs: https://www.dollartree.com/
- Other Supplies: https://acmoore.com/